Refurbished J9080A / J9080AR
GTIN: 8827809797892 | Quantity: Check J9080AR Stock
Hewlett Packard Enterprise 1700-24, ProCurve. Switch type: Managed. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u. MAC address table: 8000 entries, Supported data transfer rates: 10/100/1000 Mbps, Switching capacity: 8.4 Gbit/s. Form factor: 1U, Colour of product: Silver, Safety: CSA 22.2 No. 60950; EN 60950/IEC 60950; UL 60950. Internal memory: 2 MB, Flash memory: 2 MB, Packet buffer memory: 0.5 MB
The HP 1700 Switch Series consists of two 10/100 fanless, Web-managed switches that are ideal for open offices that require silent operation or businesses making the transition from unmanaged to managed networks. The HP 1700-24 Switch is a 24-port switch with 22 10/100 ports plus two dual-personality ports. The HP 1700-8 Switch is a small-form-factor switch with seven 10/100 ports and one 10/100/1000 port. The HP 1700 switch series enables increased network capabilities without added complexity.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices by honoring the priority and type of traffic
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): provides link-level redundancy; support for up to 4 trunks, with up to 7 links (ports) per trunk on the HP 1700-8 Switch, and support for 12 trunks, with up to 8 links (ports) per trunk on the HP 1700-24 Switch.
• Intuitive Web interface: enables simple management via an easy-to-use Web browser interface for switch configuration, monitoring, and administration
Layer 2 switching
• VLAN support and tagging: support up to 64 port-based VLANs and dynamic configuration of IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, providing security between workgroups
• Management password: provides security so that only authorized access to the Web browser interface is allowed
Monitor and diagnostics
• Port mirroring: enables traffic on a port to be simultaneously sent to a network analyzer for monitoring
Ease of use
• Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators: provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation
With limited availability, 80% of stock is less than 12 months old and all items come with a full manufacturer warranty!
The HPE Renew Program offers fully remanufactured HPE stock at great discounts. HP warranty is assured as all products are subjected to the same stringent testing as for new stock.
*Please note that HP Renew orders are subject to availability and a minimum order value of £500*
If you looking for a HPE Renew part not currently on our offers list please get in touch for a custom quote. : email@example.com