Refurbished J9310A / J9310AR
GTIN: 884962687246 | Quantity: 1 J9310AR Stock
Hewlett Packard Enterprise E3500-24G-PoE+ yl. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3, MIB support: MIB II, Bridge MIB, RIPv2 MIB, OSPFv2 MIB, RMONv2 MIB, SMON MIB, Ethernet-Like-MIB, MAU MIB, Entity . Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 25, 20, 25, Console port: RS-232, Copper ethernet cabling technology: 1000BASE-T, 1000BASE-TX, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3. MAC address table: 64000 entries, Supported data transfer rates: 10/100 Mbps, Switching capacity: 105.6 Gbit/s. Security algorithms: 802.1x RADIUS, SSH, SSL/TLS
The HP E3500 Switch Series consists of the most advanced intelligent edge switches in the HP Networking product line. The E3500 series includes 24-port and 48-port fixed-port switches. The foundation for all these switches is a purpose-built, programmable ProVision ASIC that allows the most demanding networking features, such as Quality of Service (QoS) and security, to be implemented in a scalable yet granular fashion. With a variety of Gigabit and 10/100 interfaces; integrated PoE+, PoE, and non-PoE options; and versatile 10-GbE connectivity (CX4, X2, and SFP+) on Gigabit switches, the E3500 switches offer excellent investment protection, flexibility, and scalability, as well as ease of deployment, operation, and maintenance.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
• Remote Intelligent Mirroring: mirrors selected ingress/egress traffic based on ACL, port, MAC address, or VLAN to a local or remote HP E8200 zl, E6600, E6200 yl, E5400 zl, or E3500 switch anywhere on the network
• IPv6: IPv6 host: enables switches to be managed and deployed at the IPv6 network's edge. Dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6): transitions from IPv4 to IPv6, supporting connectivity for both protocols . MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface. IPv6 ACL/QoS: supports ACL and QoS for IPv6 network traffic, preventing traffic flooding. IPv6 routing: supports static and OSPFv3 routing protocols.
• High-speed/capacity architecture: up to 153.6 Gbps crossbar switching fabric provides intra- and inter-module switching with up to 111.5 million pps throughput on the purpose-built ProVision ASICs
Resiliency and high availability
• Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (requires Premium License): allows groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available routed environments
Layer 2 switching
• IEEE 802.1ad QinQ (requires Premium License): increases the scalability of an Ethernet network by providing a hierarchical structure; connects multiple LANs on high-speed campus or metro network
Layer 3 services
• User Datagram Protocol (UDP) helper function: allows UDP broadcasts to be directed across router interfaces to specific IP unicast or subnet broadcast addresses and prevents server spoofing for UDP services such as DHCP
With limited availability, 80% of stock is less than 12 months old and all items come with a full manufacturer warranty!
The HPE Renew Program offers fully remanufactured HPE stock at great discounts. HP warranty is assured as all products are subjected to the same stringent testing as for new stock.
*Please note that HP Renew orders are subject to availability and a minimum order value of £500*
If you looking for a HPE Renew part not currently on our offers list please get in touch for a custom quote. : firstname.lastname@example.org