Refurbished JC102B / JC102BR
GTIN: 4053162942271 | Quantity: 1 JC102BR Stock
Hewlett Packard Enterprise 5820-24XG-SFP+. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Console port: RJ-45. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u. MAC address table: 32000 entries, Switching capacity: 488 Gbit/s, Throughput: 363 Mpps. Form factor: 1U, Colour of product: Grey
The HP 5820 Switch Series provides a versatile and high-performance, 1/10GbE top-of-rack, data center switch architecture that offers you deployment flexibility. With a choice of models that supports high performance and low latency, you can deploy switches that are best suited to you needs.
While IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the 5820 Switch Series to deliver high performance and lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.
Versatile Data Center Switches
- The HP 5820 Switch Series is available in several models offering flexible 10GbE and 1/10GbE deployments designed for the top-of-rack within the data center.
- Models offer 14 ports, or 24 ports for high-performance applications.
- Provides a RJ45, SFP+ server connectivity and expansion slot for application modules.
High-Performance Gigabit Data Center Switching
- The HP 5820 Switch Series delivers 484-488 Gbps switching capacity.
- It supports up to 360-383 mpps throughput.
- Low latency for cut-through and store-and-forward traffic— 2.02-3µs using 64 bytes packets.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HP 5820 Switch Series delivers IRF <50 msec convergence time enabling faster applications response time.
- The In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
- Full L2/L3 feature set with IPv4/IPv6 dual stack.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
- The HP 5820 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 75% with IRF.
- No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all L2/L3 OS features.
- Simpler management using HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software that delivers a single display for ease of management.
- Automate tedious tasks with Software-defined Networking (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.
With limited availability, 80% of stock is less than 12 months old and all items come with a full manufacturer warranty!
The HPE Renew Program offers fully remanufactured HPE stock at great discounts. HP warranty is assured as all products are subjected to the same stringent testing as for new stock.
*Please note that HP Renew orders are subject to availability and a minimum order value of £500*
If you looking for a HPE Renew part not currently on our offers list please get in touch for a custom quote. : firstname.lastname@example.org