Refurbished JE025A / JE025AR
GTIN: 885631434864 | Quantity: Check JE025AR Stock
Hewlett Packard Enterprise E4210-16 Switch. Switch type: Unmanaged, MIB support: IEEE 8021-PAE-MIB, IEEE 8023-LAG-MIB, RFC 1213, RFC 1493, RFC 1757, RFC 1907, RFC 2013, RFC 2096, RF. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 18, 16, 18. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.1X, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x. Supported data transfer rates: 10/100/1000 Mbps, Switching capacity: 7.2 Gbit/s, Throughput: 5400000 pps. Management protocols: SNMP v1, 2c, 3
HP E4210 Switch Series are entry-level 10/100 Ethernet LAN switches with enterprise-class quality of service (QoS), security, and management features, delivering high value for network administrators looking for an economical edge device. Available Power over Ethernet (PoE) models are ideal for Voice over IP and wireless networking installations, while non-PoE models are also available for simple port expansion. Dual-personality ports allow flexibility, setting them apart from lower-end devices. The series supports an industry-standard command-line interface, Web-based administration, and SNMP management. Switches can be clustered in any combination up to 255 units for simplified administration. In addition to rack-mount models, HP E4210 switches are available in small form factor units for enterprise branch and small workgroup deployments, in both PoE and non-PoE versions, with the same manageability as the larger rack-mount models.
• Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS
• Gigabit uplinks: dual-personality ports for either 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC SFP connectivity for increased connectivity flexibility
• RMON (remote monitoring): provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events
Layer 2 switching
• GARP VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP): allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs
• Access control lists (ACLs): provide IP Layer 3 filtering based on source/destination IP address/subnet and source/destination TCP/UDP port number (may not apply to all models; see specifications for more details)
• LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery): is a standard extension of LLDP that stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to automatically configure network devices such as IP phones
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification mapped to four hardware queues per port
With limited availability, 80% of stock is less than 12 months old and all items come with a full manufacturer warranty!
The HPE Renew Program offers fully remanufactured HPE stock at great discounts. HP warranty is assured as all products are subjected to the same stringent testing as for new stock.
*Please note that HP Renew orders are subject to availability and a minimum order value of £500*
If you looking for a HPE Renew part not currently on our offers list please get in touch for a custom quote. : firstname.lastname@example.org