Refurbished JE066A / JE066AR
GTIN: 6934648014447 | Quantity: 1 JE066AR Stock
Hewlett Packard Enterprise A5120-24G, A. Switch layer: L3. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u. MAC address table: 16000 entries, Supported data transfer rates: 10/100/1000, Switching capacity: 48 Gbit/s. Form factor: 1U, Colour of product: Grey. AC input voltage: 100-240 V, AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz, Power consumption (typical): 62 W
The HP 5120 EI Switch Series is comprised of Gigabit Ethernet switches that support static Layer 3 routing, diversified services, and IPv6 forwarding, as well as provide up to four 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) extended interfaces. Unique Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric by managing several switches as one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity. These switches provide Gigabit Ethernet access and can be used at the edge of a network or to connect server clusters in data centers. High scalability provides investment protection with two expansion slots, each of which can support two-port 10 GbE expansion modules. High availability, simplified management, and comprehensive security control policies are among the key features that distinguish this series.
- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic. Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch. Powerful QoS feature: supports the following congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), and SP+WRR. Traffic policing: supports Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
- Friendly port names: allow assignment of descriptive names to ports. Remote configuration and management: is available through a secure Web browser or a command-line interface (CLI). Manager and operator privilege levels: enable read-only (operator) and read/write (manager) access on CLI and Web browser management interfaces. Command authorization: leverages HWTACACS to link a custom list of CLI commands to an individual network administrator's login; also provides an audit trail. Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS.
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports. Flow control: using standard IEEE 802.3x, it provides back pressure to reduce congestion in heavy traffic situations. Jumbo packet support: supports up to 9216-byte frame size to improve the performance of large data transfers. High-density connectivity: provides up to 48 fixed 10/100/1000BASE-T ports in a Layer 2/Layer 3 switch. Optional 10 GbE ports: through the use of optional modules, additional 10 GbE connections are available for uplinks or high-bandwidth server connections; flexibly supports XFP, SFP+, or CX4 local connections.
- Nonblocking architecture: up to 192 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric provides wire-speed switching with up to 143 million pps throughput. Hardware-based wire-speed access control lists (ACLs): feature-rich ACL implementation (TCAM-based) helps ensure high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance.
- Separate data and control paths: keeps control separated from services and keeps service processing isolated; increases security and performance. External redundant power supply: provides high reliability. Smart link: allows 50 ms failover between links. Spanning Tree/MSTP, RSTP: provides redundant links while preventing network loops. Rapid Ring Protection Protocol (RRPP): connects multiple switches in a high-performance ring using standard Ethernet technology; traffic can be rerouted around the ring in less than 50 ms, reducing the impact on traffic and applications.
- 16K MAC address table: provides access to many Layer 2 devices. VLAN support and tagging: support IEEE 802.1Q with 4,094 simultaneous VLAN IDs. GARP VLAN Registration Protocol: allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs. IEEE 802.1ad QinQ and Selective QinQ: increase the scalability of an Ethernet network by providing a hierarchical structure; connect multiple LANs on a high-speed campus or metro network. 10 GbE port aggregation: allows grouping of ports to increase overall data throughput to a remote device.
With limited availability, 80% of stock is less than 12 months old and all items come with a full manufacturer warranty!
The HPE Renew Program offers fully remanufactured HPE stock at great discounts. HP warranty is assured as all products are subjected to the same stringent testing as for new stock.
*Please note that HP Renew orders are subject to availability and a minimum order value of £500*
If you looking for a HPE Renew part not currently on our offers list please get in touch for a custom quote. : firstname.lastname@example.org