Refurbished JG302C / JG302CR
GTIN: 888793514474 | Quantity: 1 JG302CR Stock
The HP 3600 EI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge with support for advanced Layer 3 and multicast routing. This advanced Layer 3 Fast Ethernet switch series has a robust feature set supporting IRF stacking, Static & RIP Routing, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, PoE+, ACLs, and IPv6.
The HP 3600 EI Switch Series can be managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform for a single view of your entire network and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phones support.
Resilient and Reliable Fast Ethernet Access Layer Switches
- The HP 3600 EI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge with support for advanced Layer 3 and multicast routing.
- Designed for increased flexibility and scalability, the 3600 EI Switch Series come with 24- or 48- 10/100 ports and four SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports for stacking and uplinks, a 24-port 100BASE-FX switch with two or four Gigabit Ethernet SFP slots and models with 370W of PoE+ power.
- The HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Enterprise class features include Dynamic and Multicast Routing, RIP, OSPF, BGP, PIM and ECMP.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Powerful Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HP 3600 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis.
- Provides extensive traffic prioritization with congestion actions: strict priority (SP), weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), and weighted random early discard (WRED).
Integrated and Distributed Security Enforcement
- The HP 3600 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Identity-driven security and access control with automatic VLAN assignment and per-user ACLs allows access to specific network services without risking network security.
- Security features include: IP source guard, STP BPDU port protection, and RADIUS/HWTACACS.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 3600 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
With limited availability, 80% of stock is less than 12 months old and all items come with a full manufacturer warranty!
The HPE Renew Program offers fully remanufactured HPE stock at great discounts. HP warranty is assured as all products are subjected to the same stringent testing as for new stock.
*Please note that HP Renew orders are subject to availability and a minimum order value of £500*
If you looking for a HPE Renew part not currently on our offers list please get in touch for a custom quote. : email@example.com